So it's Caturday night and I'm chillin' on the couch posting in my blog, which will consist entirely of randomosity.
I've colored the first nine assignments in the coloring book (32% done of what needs to be handed in at the end of week 4!) and I have to say, I've never had this much fun doing homework.
Road construction is annoying, but not quite as annoying as roads that very badly need construction but never seem to get them. (i.e. almost any given road in the city of Hancock.)
Scales may be boring, but they make your playing a lot faster, and since I've been practicing scales for about six months now I've seen my guitar skill double, maybe even triple, in speed and accuracy.
I can't wait for the Lions game tomorrow.
I really enjoy driving with the radio off.
It's amazing how much Call of Duty 4 really resembles footage from the war in Iraq.
It's also amazing how every show on Hallmark, Lifetime and Spike TV have equal amounts of talent, which is about par to the amount of talent you'd find in the fish tank aisle in your average Wal*Mart.
Only old people prefer to shop at ShopKo. Warum ist das?
I can't freaking wait for tomorrow's game.
I always thought "Last Dance With Mary Jane" would be tougher to play than it is. It's almost too easy.
The roast of Bob Saget is equally as funny with the bleeps still in it.
Yeah, that's about it. Sleep, church, LIONS GAME, homework. That will be my Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA love the Walmart fish aisle analogy - I'm laughing me arse off!!
Hi Dave! This is Brittany your the only person I could find to comment. Nice profile and have a good day!
Post a Comment