So I flew through my sociology exam at a ridiculous - and I mean ridiculously fast pace. 34 questions in 11 minutes.
And I got an 88%. Four wrong.
I should have gotten a 96%. There was one question I flat out didn't know and just guessed on. The other three? Well, I SO HAD THE RIGHT FREAKING ANSWER SELECTED and then got stupid and second-guessed myself.
Lessons learned:
1. Slow down.
2. Don't second guess yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're right, never second guess. Your gut instinct is usually correct - I also learned that the hard way.
Way to go!! 88% is great, because most students bomb those SO101 exams.
Really? It's genuinely my own fault I missed three of those four questions (and technically it's my fault for not knowing the difference between a more and a moray, too.)
I guess 88% is pretty decent, but I could've and should've done better, and will next time for sure.
Yea, honestly, SO101 is one of the most difficult courses on campus. Most students believe it to be a "blow-off" subject and then are overwhelmed by the reading and notes and end up failing the exams.
But yes, next time know the diff between a more and a moray. heh.
So noted!
Post a Comment